Friday, November 16, 2007

Adidas Marathon 2007 site

This site got a Runners' Story Page.

I play a part in this site and shared my story with the endurance sports community. Here is the link and this is my page.

The story is also to pay tribute to Mang for being such a wonderful buddy cum coach for all the running. Well, with regards to the 'naked photo'. It is taken after the HK marathon in March 2007.

Impossible is Nothing.

Quote Mang shared with me. "We run, not because we think it is doing us good, but because we enjoy it and cannot help ourselves." Woo...

_______________________________________________________________
Woohoo... Mang is so excited that this story is online. And that we should actually publicized this. Oh well, I just say I'm proud that we are in this together. Common interests makes friends bond.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Site Meter