Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Night Scenery In Taipei

For Taipei, there are really 2 places you could go to for night scenery. The first night, I was at Taipei 101, and through the Tallest Building in Taiwan, I saw the Miramar Ferris Wheel. The following night, I was at the Miramar at Da Zhi, Taipei. Getting on the queue into the top storey of Taipei 101 cost NTD350. Compete with a receiver which speaks many languages depicting the construction of the building.


View Atop Taipei 101, spot the Ferris Wheel? and I like the simple reflections.


Having fun with the 101 Building


Going on a ride on the Miramar Ferris Wheel cost NTD200 and it is a 15 minutes ride. I can't wait for our own one in Singapore to be done. Ours should be huge, perhaps larger. The Miramar Ferris Wheel is build on top of the building which is a cineplex and NTD990 will get you 2 movie tickets, 2 Ferris Wheel tickets and a combo for the movie.

Thank you, Alyssa for playing host and going with me for sight seeing.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Site Meter