Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pet peeves

Know what a pet peeve is? A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that can instill great frustration in an individual.

Read more from Wikipedia and all about the pet peeves from people around the world. My PetPeeves

Okay, so what's my own pet peeve?
1. I get really frustrated, extremely annoyed when I get into a car park and I see other cars behind parked very badly. See parking idiots I could just start to curse and swear. Beats me why.

Some of my close friends' pet peeves
Stuart: cannot stand nagging women (who can?)
Jackie: cannot stand nagging women too (I think he copied Stuart's)
Zyn: cannot stand any minty sweet aka SMITH(no smith, no kiss) because it smells like toothpaste (Morning is the only time you put mint in your mouth?)

So, what is your pet peeve? Do share with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh. how can you reveal my weakness?!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Site Meter