Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Seen the doctor

So I had been sick for one week before I finally seen the doctor. So what was I given?

1. Dhasedyl - It's for cough and on the net, people are confessing that they take it as a sleeping aid. Does my family want me to sleep better? Been losing sleep because of this online game. The Desktop Tower Defense. Dun click. you will get hooked too. It's fun and addictive.

2. Cefalexin - is a first-generation cephalosporin antibiotic. See wikipedia. I don't understand the scientific terms.

3. Terbutaline - Now these are the ones that may cause palpitation or tremors. I really like this one because this is really effective in removing the phlegm from me. Hmmm, quick check and this is really to treat trouble breathing in asthmatic cases. Oops, childhood asthma coming back to haunt me.

4. Chlorpheniramine - These are my favorite, the little yellow pills one will take when he down with flu or the common cold. I will have leftovers from my last illness and I will pop one before I go to sleep and usually it will stop the running nose the next day.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Site Meter