Thursday, September 13, 2007

Homecoming

I had to make a trip to our Changi International Airport to fetch a business friend. After finding a car park lot in the especially crowded terminal 2, I made my way to Arrival Hall. What greet me was not my friend when I first step into Arrival Hall but this young lady.

There was this young lady with teary eyes, looking past me. The look was faint with the tears yet focused.Looking beyond me me was a Chinese man with his "supposed" mother. The old lady was on clutches but determined to come welcome the young lady. The young lady after brushing against me, dashed to the man and they had a big hug.

He who never leave home, never know the joy of returning.


I wondered how long she was away but she definitely missed her family her in Singapore.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Site Meter